Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fun In The Sun

With less than a month away until the offical begining of summer (although where I live it feels like it has already begun) it is almost time to get the ol' swim suit out and go for a dip. Here is some inspiration.


Ann Baxter


Ava Gardner


Carole Landis


Betty Grable


Carole Lombard


Gene Tiereny


Joan Collins


Grace Kelly


Jane Russell


Janet Leigh


Rita Hayworth


Marilyn Monroe


Jean Harlow


Veronica Lake


Esther Williams

Don't forget the SPF!

4 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

What a lovely collection of bathing beauties!! Really enjoyed these! Thank you for sharing!

Emily Hernandez said...

You're very welcome Irene! Looking at these makes me want to sew, especially Betty's, it's so cute!

Becky said...

I neeeeed Joan Collins' suit...especially since I can never wear a bikini again. ;-) Thanks to some guy we know.

Loved this post, Em. So cute.

monty said...

Yowza! You had me at Anne Baxter.